FCE Zaria admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and Degree (in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FCE Zaria admission list for the 2018/2019 has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists.
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php to access their admission status and print their admission letter
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.