LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Form – The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) is now selling forms for admission into its Degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into B.Sc. Business Administration Programme of the Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) of the Lagos State University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Institute was established by the Senate and the Council of the Lagos State University and approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to cater for those that are thirsty for higher education.
The Institute pays special attention to research as it aims at producing world class graduates with 21st century skills who can contribute meaningfully to modern socio-economic development of the society.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Available Programme, Admission Eligibility & Duration.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
- The programme is designed for a period of Four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Mode of Teaching & Learning.
All academic activities are online with prompt and accurate delivery system.
ICT Knowledge: ICT proficiency will be necessary at the point of entry, for ALL admitted candidates in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain same before graduation.
How to Apply for LASU Open and Distance Learning Degree Programme Admission.
- Step 1: Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng/
- Step 2: Candidates will generate an application form number, pay the requisite fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000) Naira Only and fill the application form online.
- Step 3: Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE;
- Step 4 Candidates are to check their names on the provisional admission list that will be posted online.
- Step 5 Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand (N20,000.00) Naira only.
- Offer of admission into the programme is subject to available space(s) for qualified applicants;
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply;
- Certificates, and not statement of result slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010;
- On-line print out slips will not be honoured at the point of registration;
- All completed application forms are to be filled and submitted online on or before Friday 30th November, 2018.
Screening: Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that at his/ her own disadvantage.
For further enquiries, applicants may call any of these Help Lines 08154113386, 08106395786 or E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org