Sokoto State University, SSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
List of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Sokoto State University, Sokoto for undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic session is out. Candidates were selected based on their performance in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Post-UTME.
How to Check SSU Admission List.
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to SSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.