FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2018/2019 and Admission Screening Guide.
- If you are searching for ‘FUKASHERE Post UTME Registration Admission form for 2018‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Federal University, Kashere, FUKASHERE wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME admission screening form for 2018/2019 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 170. Application deadline for FUKASHERE post UTME screening exercise is July 29th 2018 and physical screening holds on August 6th to 17th, 2018.
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University, Kashere is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Fukashere Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose Fukashere in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University, Kashere requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
Fukashere Physical Screening Schedule.
- Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
Mon 6th – Wed 8th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
- Faculty of Agriculture
Thurs. 9th And Friday 10th August, 2018
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Science
Mon 13th to Wed 15th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Board Room, Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education
Thurs. 16th And Fri 17th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, Management And Social Sciences
How to Apply for Fukashere Post UTME.
- Log on to http://www.fukashere.edu.ng/ with your JAMB Number as Username and Password.
- Select Admission Request.
- Follow and fill the details as displayed;
- Upload the filled form;
- Pay the sum of N2,000:00 non refundable screening fee in favour of the University through the Remita by following the guidelines on the University website.
Closing Date: 29th July, 2018.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph,
- Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME / DE non refundable screening fee
- Down loaded/printed online screening registration form.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Fukashere Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.