FUOYE Post UTME Form 2018/2019 | Cut off Mark and Registration Guides.
- If you are searching for ‘FUOYE Post UTME Registration Admission Form for 2018‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME admission screening form for 2018/2019 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 150. Application screening is online and will start on July 20th – August 31st.
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University of Oye-Ekiti is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUOYE in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or above for screening.
- Federal University of Oye-Ekiti requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
FUOYE Available Courses.
Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric. Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
viii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
i) B.A. English and Literary Studies
ii) B.A History and International Studies
iii) B.A Linguistics and Languages
iv) B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
i) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
ii) B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
iii) B.Sc. Economics
iv) B.Sc. Mass Communication
v) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
vi) B.Sc. Political Science
vii) B.Sc. Psychology
viii) B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Computer Science
iv) B.Sc. Geology
v) B.Sc. Geophysics
vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
vii) B.Sc. Mathematics
viii) B.Sc. Microbiology
ix) B.Sc. Physics
x) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
i. Educational Management and Business Studies
B.Ed. Business Education
B.Ed. Educational Management
ii. BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
iv. Science Education
i) Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
ii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
iii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
iv) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
i) Sc. Accounting
ii) B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii) B.Sc. Business Administration
iv) B.Sc. Public Administration
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME.
Visit the University website: fuoye.edu.ng, click on Admission to select 2018 UTME / Direct Entry screening from the home page and supply your JAMB Registration Number to commence registration.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number
- Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2018 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page to continue your registration
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
DIRECT ENTRY APPLICANTS: – In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
CAUTION: Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng.
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: [email protected] or contact: 08035769697, 08034430891 between 8:00am – 4:00pm.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUOYE Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Foreign Music1 year ago
Download Mp3: Drake – Gods Plan
ALBUMS UPDATE1 year ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM!: Simi – Simisola (All Track Download)
University Update1 year ago
Fukashere Post UTME Form 2018/2019 and Admission Screening Guide
LATEST NAIJA MUSIC1 year ago
Download Mp3: Simi – Remind me
ALBUMS UPDATE1 year ago
Drake – Scorpion (Album Download) & Tracklist
ALBUMS UPDATE1 year ago
ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside! Zip & Mp3 Download
ALBUMS UPDATE3 months ago
FULL ALBUM: Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne Vol. 1
LATEST NAIJA MUSIC11 months ago
Throwback Music: Da Grin – Democracy