FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening Date 2018/2019 and Latest Update.
This announcement is for the benefit of all candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored 180 and above.
1. Online registration commences on Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and closes on Saturday 21st July 2018. Those who
fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
a) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
b) Click on Prospective students.
c) Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
d) Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
e) Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply
pay with your bank ATM card).
f) Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
g) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
h) Proceed with the completion of the form.
i) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
j) Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth
Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
k) Confirm your entries.
l) Submit your application.
m) Print out your acknowledgement slip.
n) Await the announcement from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose
his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.