UNIMED Admission Screening Date 2018 and Registration Deadline.
- If you are searching for ‘UNIMED Post UTME Examination Timetable and Schedule‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, UNIMED wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME screening dates and schedule for examination 2018/2019 has been released. Interested applicant should read below for more information.
The management of University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (UNIMED) has announced the screening schedule and registration deadline for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 30th and Friday 31st August, 2018 beginning from 7.00am daily
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Thursday 30thAugust, 2018|
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates||Friday 31st August, 2018|
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
ALSO NOTE THAT;
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng. send an e-mail to [email protected]. or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk! Please be guided!