UNN Post UTME Form 2018 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
- If you are searching for ‘UNN Post UTME Admission Form for 2018‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for University of Nigeria, Nsukka 2018/2019 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. UNN post-UTME cut-off mark is 200.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5th July 2018 and end on 21st July 2018 on the university Portal
Eligibility Guide for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post-JAMB Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018.
A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published HERE later.
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
Foreign Music12 months ago
Download Mp3: Drake – Gods Plan
ALBUMS UPDATE12 months ago
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM!: Simi – Simisola (All Track Download)
University Update11 months ago
Fukashere Post UTME Form 2018/2019 and Admission Screening Guide
LATEST NAIJA MUSIC12 months ago
Download Mp3: Simi – Remind me
ALBUMS UPDATE12 months ago
Drake – Scorpion (Album Download) & Tracklist
ALBUMS UPDATE2 months ago
FULL ALBUM: Simi – Omo Charlie Champagne Vol. 1
ALBUMS UPDATE1 year ago
ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside! Zip & Mp3 Download
LATEST NAIJA MUSIC10 months ago
Throwback Music: Da Grin – Democracy